In the afternoon I get really peckish and sometimes a protein shake isn’t enough so I thought I would create clean mini quiches
! It is really simple and you can put any veggies you like, you can even put meat.
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 small onion
- 7 mushrooms
- 1/4 cup of green beans (or any veggies of your choice)
- Cajun spice
- Clove of garlic
- Coconut Oil
- You will also need a muffin tray
- 1. Slice up onion and mushrooms into small pieces. In a non-stick pan, sautee onions and garlic. After a few minutes, add the mushrooms and sautee until transluscent. Take off heat. PREHEAT OVEN to 180 degrees celcius
- 2. In a separate bowl, scamble 10 eggs.
- 3. Rub a little bit of coconut oil on the bottom of the muffin trays.
- 4. Pour the scrambled eggs evenly into the muffin trays (12 muffins)
- 5. Put even amounts of the mushroom and onion mix into the muffin trays.
- 6. Cut up green beans into small pieces and put evenly into muffin trays.7. Add the cajun spice and herbs at the top of the mix (you can leave this out if you like).
- 8. Turn oven down to 160 degrees and put muffin tray into the oven.
- 9. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- 10. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Enjoy!